When choosing yoga clothes, we must give priority to comfort, naturalness and functionality. Besides, we should also have better air permeability. Yoga clothes with nylon as the main fabric are recommended.
Nylon Fabric Brief Introduction:
Nylon Fabric is famous for its excellent wear resistance. Nylon Fabric has the advantages of good wear resistance, moisture absorption and elasticity. It is not only the best choice for women's down clothing, children's down clothing and mountain climbing clothing, but also is often blended or interwoven with other fibers to improve the strength and fastness of the fabric.
The characteristics of nylon fabrics can be summarized as follows:
1. The wear resistance of nylon fabric ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than other fibre fabrics of the same kind. Therefore, its durability is excellent.
2. The hygroscopicity of nylon fabrics is better in synthetic fabrics, so the clothing made of nylon is more comfortable than that made of polyester.
3. Nylon fabric is a light fabric, which is only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for mountain climbing clothing and winter clothing.
4. The elasticity and resilience of nylon fabrics are excellent.
5. However, the heat and light resistance of nylon fabrics are poor. In order to avoid damaging the fabrics, it is necessary to pay attention to washing and maintenance conditions during wearing and using.
Because yoga has a lot of body stretching movements, and not only from a few angles, so if you wear cotton and linen loose and comfortable clothing, although very ventilated, comfortable, but sometimes because the fabric is not elastic, there is a sense of binding hands and feet. In addition, because our movements may have shoulder-stand, head and foot posture, if the clothes and pants are too loose, there will be the dilemma of sliding down, but let the abdomen or legs exposed.
Facebook: Hucai Sportswear
Contact Person: Jean Yuan
Contact number: +8613602338395